Public procurement aims to promote fair competition and to increase the public benefit of public funds. The area of practice has great influence of EU law and is characterized by rapid legal development, not least by court practice. We have experience from assistance, practical handling and advice both to suppliers who work with the public sector and to contracting authorities, which we see as a strength. We know procurement in practice and have extensive experience in resolving procurement law issues from the numerous review processes in which we have been counselling. With our help at an early stage in or before a procurement, we can prevent and minimize the legal risks.
- Strategic and ongoing advice
- Development of tender documents and evaluation models
- Development of commercial terms in procurements
- Design of tenders
- Representation in review processes
- Counselling in law suits
- Counselling in competition issues related to supplier collaboration
- Counselling in competition issues related to public sales operations
- Legal investigations
- Privacy issues
- Development of procurement policies, etc.
- Education in LOU, LUF, etc. related regulations